Thursday, August 24, 2006

I wanted mine to be medium-well

Okok. Picture updates from the previous day, seated outside 7-11.
Okay. Actually that's all interesting from the previous day... HAHAHA.

MOVING ON....
From today's class at FASHION FORECAST.



TOMB RAIDER IN THE MAKING!
Then after class... We headed to Arab Street. But I sneaked off for awhile to meet ****.
This was at some place we were eating at in Arab Street.
FABULOUS FOOD!
WITH ALFRI'S SHADES!


Okay, after eating, Adelia went to get her fabric.
After which, we all headed to Bugis' Topshop before heading to McDonald's.
We sat there for a pretty long time, chatted and stuff.
I even managed to do some sketches there!
Then at about 6.30pm, **** came to look me up. And we took off...

We had dinner at Lawry's at Paragon.
EXTREMELY NICE PLACE.
EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE TOO. OH MY GUT-TERRR.
I had like this "California Cut", which is actually just steak.
I wanted it medium-well... But it came out pretty raw...
And **** had some 3 sliced thingy.
I didn't wanna take pictures cause I didn't wanna come off LC there.
As if I've never eaten or seen such stuff before...

But, I did take this picture.


She was 'performing' Lawry's famous salad thingy...
I can't recall what is it called. But the salad mixer bowl is actually on ICE!
Yes, it is... She will then spin the bowl non-stop...
Following by adding the sauce in it. REALLY INTERESTING.

Our "ribs" (steaks) were also cut in front of us...
So lame, this waitress asked me if I wanted any seasonal vegetables to go with it.
I said "sure". But it still came without...
And that dumb waitress asked **** TWICE that question!
I have to say, the food was reallyyyyyyy good though.
It was specially soft, tender, juicy and YUMM!
Thinking of it makes me hungry. Which I already am actually... Craving for KFC!

After eating... On THREE seperate occasions,
2 different waiteresses and 1 manager came up to us and asked if we wanted any dessert.
We didn't want any...
Ya, then we called for the bill and it came up to $166.20 which is ridiculous.
Cause they're earning so much BUT some of the light bulbs weren't lighted!!!
And I don't think they're trying to create an ambience with it!

Then HMV, then to Funan, but they were all closed already.
So, we headed home. :)

Overall, I had a really fun day today!
AND I PROMISE, I AM GONNA POST MORE UK PICTURES!
Just that I've been busy and kinda L A Z Y as well...
HAHAHAHHA.

OK. Till then...
I love my bitches!

HAHAHA.

P.S.
Wanna see what's behind my room door?I didn't notice it was so colourful. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home