Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Say my name, say my name...

Yeah, Ah Tut and I was merrily singing this song in sewing class this morning.
It's was just so stressful this morning, cause it was the deadline to submit our sewing pieces...
Half a jacket and out shorts!

I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE JACKET.
But I'm still stuck with the waist band of my shorts, will get it fixed real quick anyway.

Angelynn's Fashion Design class is still as fun. I love it.
Every week, I get to learn something from her. She's amazing... Really different from other lecturers. *HINT LL!!!!*

My final 8 designs are getting finalised already. Still short of 2 more...
I shall revamp my shirtdress. Hmm...

Christine's work is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT done.
We're ALWAYS doing last minute work! NEVER FAIL!
Meeting early at 930am to get it done. Hehh.
But I kinda enjoy Christine's class... Cause it's interesting... And I'll be something I'll be able to make use of in time to come!

Okok, I'm getting annoying talking about school.. Sorry.

Today I was going for the whole MaryKate-meets-Pete Doherty look.
Red oversized tank top, grey oversized cardigan, grey skinny jeans, black boots and topped off with a fedora. :) Hehhh.

BAG USED: Black "Mulberry" and Black and Gold Harrod's tote.

That's gonna be one of my new "segment" I'm gonna be adding to every post.
I'll be noting down what bag I used that day.
Cause some of you already know... I'm SUCH A BAG WHORE!!
Hahahaha.

I still have no idea what I'm gonna be wearing later on in the day. Hmm...
My sister and my mom is gonna be heading off to KL for the rest of the week,
so that means... My mom isn't gonna be bothering me so much.
Hehh... :D

LIN WITH MAH BLING!! Hahaha. Fucking 8-carat ring???

Okay, I'm off people... Before Uncle G is gonna start shoo-ing me off already.
AND BY THE WAY, SHANNA! I TRIED DELETING THE PICTURE!
BUT I CAN'T EVEN GO AND EDIT THAT POST!
SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!
I WILL TRY AGAIN YA.

And one more last thing. That eyeliner dude whose pictures I've posted is just someone off the net. I read his profile, I think, somewhere... MySpace??
Anyway, I think it's fucking cool. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home