Sunday, September 03, 2006

The folks are out, the fun is in!

Hahaha. Okay, so I guess some of you guys know my folks and my sister (esp my mom) :X
was out of town. They went to Malaysia...
So yeah, the fun sets in!
Hahahaha.

Hmm, let's see.
The other night I was out in town wish Jemie, Shanna, Jester, Ah Tut and I.
Then Ah Tut left. We headed to subway for some sandwiches.
We had good laughs and all. Stay out till 11ish then we headed home.
Now I'm a little hesitant of posting pictures without me in them. Cause some people (like Shanna) might think they look fat, then I'll have to remove them. HAHAHA. No pun intended!

That day I was totally dressed fucking slack. I cannot take it. Hahaha. I WORE SLIPPERS!
Cause it was pouring that day! So I fished out my old white Birks to match.

BAG USED THAT DAY: BLACK BALENCIAGA WITH LONDON BAG.
Hahaha. I have no idea how to call that London bag of mine.. It's not exactly a tote or whatever...

On FRIDAY. Hmmm... Let me see.
OH OH. I went back to school with Adelia and all. Went back to do some sewing.
And submitted our 1/2 jacket and shorts. There were quite a few people there... But luckily there were still 3 machines. Actually I was there doing nothing much.
Cause I was pretty much done with mine. Hahaha.

I left at 430pm. Headed to Somerset to meet up with MIN! HEY THERE MIN! :D
Then we were kinda clueless on where to go... We ended up at Heeren having Snapples!
Hahahaha.
We were then off to meet a friend of mine, Juffry.
But Min went off to meet her friend in the end. PITY WE DIDN'T TAKE ANY PICS!
NEXT TIME YA?! :)


So I went to meet Juffry. We went into Topman. Cuase I lost my F3 card there...
So I went there to make a "report" or whatever you call it...
Apparently... They couldn't find my card there. It's soooooo not with me!!
I was sure I lost it there. Cause my friend last borrowed it when we were there... And she didn't recall getting back any card.
So ya.... They said I can actually make a replacement card.
BUT, I'll have to pay a replacement fee of $10.

IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, DOES IT????

I got sooo irritated. They made me wait so bloody long...
And now I've to pay for THEIR MISTAKE!??!!!?!!!!

So, I told the guy (and the supervisor was there as well).
"Look, quit finding... Cause I don't have so much time to wait here... Just take it that it's lost. So what happens???"

Then I was told I have to pay $10 for a replacement card...

I told them, "No, I will not pay for the replacement. Cause it's not my fault I lost the card...
It got friggin lost here... You guys FAILED to return the card to my friend. IT'S YOUR MISTAKE AND YOU WANT ME TO PAY FOR THE REPLACEMENT???
IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AT ALL!"

Trust me... It's not the money issue. Gosh. I spend so much money there, what is that 10-fucking-dollars???

The guy and the supervisor, a little scared, cause they didn't dare to look me in the eye...
That dude then told me, "Why don't you leave me your name and contact, we'll double check... And if we find it, we'll give you a call. "

So I gave them my name and number. Then I told Juffry.
"I'm giving them a week. If I don't hear anything from them... I'm gonna go down and screw their asses again! HAHAHA."

I don't really need the discount card though. Cause there's this one guy at Topman, he knows I shop there all the time, and he recognises me... He can give me a discount, with or without the damn card.

I'm just sooo annoyed with those people. BAH...

So anyway, cut the REST OF THE DAY short. We went to meet Amot, Jemie, Jemie's cool sister, and Zid. We ended up at Starbucks. Jemie and her cool sister went off... Juffry then took off. We stayed there till like 10pm then Amot and I went to club with his pals.
GOD. HAHAHAHA.

Okay, I got like wasted that night. It's another long story but I don't wish to go there.... So, in short...

  • I puked in total of 3 times!
  • I went back when the club was already closing!
  • My friends left without me! They're not any better off sober than me either! HAHAHA.
  • My bag went into the office cause it was unclaimed!
  • They told me come back the next day to collect it! But luckily someone there had the keys.
  • I got into a cab and totally crashed in there! Hahaha. The cabbie was really nice to me though...
  • BOTH ZIPPERS ON BOTH SIDES OF MY PAIR OF BLACK BOOTS ARE BROKEN!!!!!
  • And I saw Dick Lee... Hahaha. That one's random.

NAT's white Ray Ban shades!BAG USED THAT SATURDAY: TAN CHLOE EDITH



Amot and I both each had a jug of Vodka Redbull with EXTRA VODKA!!


I never liked taking pictures with in the mirrors. But this was a nice shot. Don't cha' think?



And this was me when I was already pretty much wasted. HAHAHA.

JUST REDDER! ;P

Okay, this has been a bloody long post, I know... I'm so tired now.
Will post more pictures from saturday later on!!
CIAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home