Sunday, September 03, 2006

It's not only the flamingos who soak their feets!

Saturday. Hmmm... I had to get up for a talk in school at 2pm.
Woke up with a hangover. Then I had noodles with sausages that are not fully cooked.

Arrived in school, got in the talk at about 230pm. Got out at 4ish.
I told Angelynn that we want to get our asses in Fashion Week.
Then I told her... "We're on the top of the list if they need help, right??"
HAHAHA. She said, "Yes".

After that... We walked towards City Hall.. Walked to Clarke Quay to collect Lin's pay.
Then we cabbed to Far East.
We had soo much fun at the pub while waiting for Lin.
HAHAHA. Well, at least I know that I did!
Ida was soooooooooo afraid of the pigeons! HAHAHA.
And the pigeons were afraid of me! Wahaha. We also had lotsa fun eating nuts there!

We went to eat at Puncak at Far East. LOVE IT!
BEEF HOR FUN. YUMMM.
After eating, we went to shop... I was susposed to meet my folks for dinner.
But I told them I'm not gonna join them.

Met with Jemie and Nat. Amot then came along...
We hung out for a little, then they went to eat. I was with Lin, Shanna and Ida.
Walked about here and there... Then Ida left to meet her bf.
We got to Heeren and then we got to Istana Park!!
Weehoo!

We got there... Then I removed my shoes and started soaking my feet in the water!!!
HAHAHAHA. My FAT, UGLY, HAIRY LEGS WITH SHORT TOES AND ALL!



CHECK OUT HOW MY BLING SHINES MAN!

HAHAHAHA. CAPTAIN PLANET!
We had alot of fun chatting and chilling out there.

BAG USED: BLACK BALENCIAGA!

I got to watch "She's The Man" last night. It was freaking hilarious!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH "The Devil Wears Prada"!!!!!
WOOHOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home