Sunday, September 10, 2006

BUSY BITCH.

Okay, for the entire week I've been a busy bitch, it's not even funny...
I'm gonna get even busier as the assessment gets closer.
Anyway, I'm just gonna be posting pictures through the week. :)

Draping in school... Then we went on to HARD ROCK CAFE at night for our Glitz and Glamour project. Monday night is COMEDY NIGHT with Kumar!




We had sooo much laughters at HRC. We intended to go to Devil's Bar after that... But it didn't work out. UP NEXT IS PREPPY SHITTY ME. Hahahha. Alright, fine. I know it's not preppy! But who cares? I love this picture below. HEHH. That was TUESDAY. The rest of the week after that, I got reallllllyyyy busy. But I had time to club on FRIDAY NIGHT!

Then I got fucking UGLY and red!!! It's like routine I get a jug of Vodka Redbull everytime! :P


After clubbing, got home at about 4am. Then woke the other people up, Ida and all... SINCE WE'RE GOING TO CHEK JAWA TO PICK UP LITTER!!!! :/
We gotta report back in school at 630am! So that means, NO SLEEPING FOR ME.
I actually slept for half an hour. Then cabbed my way to school... SEE THAT IT'S STILL DARK?? HAhaHAHahhaHAHAhaHAha.

And I took this picture from the boat on our way to UBIN. NICE AH.



I LOVE IT that all of us are COINCIDENTALLY colour coordinated! RED AND WHITE. Haha.

Okay, now this is at Chek Jawa... We had to hop onto a lorry from the "mainland" into Chek Jawa cause it's kinda far and it's prohibited to like public and all... Ida and I was just totally laughing on the lorry cause we felt like such illegal immigrants. HAHHA. But it was fun nonetheless....



I MISS THE CITYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! HAHAHAHHA.

ALL LOOKING FUCKING SHAGGGGG. Hahahha. We're aleeady on our wayy back to school.
OH YEAH. I SAW A MONITER LIZARD. HAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!
When I saw that fucking thing I was screaming away into the phone while talking to ** lahhhhh.
HAHAHAHHA. SO EMBARESSING!

My folks picked me up from school then we went and had CLAYPOT LAKSA. HAHA.
Then went home to sleeeeppppppppppppppp. SO FUCKING TIRRED.
And sure it was one busy week.
OK. I need to go and change. GOINGOUTAGAIN.

HAHAH.
Bye bitches. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home