Sunday, June 24, 2007

FASHION HAS A LIMIT!


Hey y'all.
I know I haven't been updating. SORRY ABOUT IT!
Just never felt like it.

Ah well. Anywayyyyyyyyy. I've got somethings to ask/share.

Firstly.

DO YOU THINK FASHION HAS A LIMIT?

For example, a friend of mine bought this 'rosary' necklace from Guess, where we're working.
It's just a simple simple necklace fashioned like a rosary.
But my friend's been getting quite a few comments on it! And someone even condemned it telling him that "fashion has a limit!"

That got me wondering... Well, I guess this 'rosary' necklace was first fashioned by D&G.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?? LET ME KNOW!
I'd love to know how people feel about it, or if you know of other instances whereby fashion might have gone out of hand? I don't know... Tell me!


SECONDLY!!

Last weekend I was at Powerhouse. And I was on the dancefloor, and Denise Keller's stylist/assistant guy was there as well. He was dancing beside my friends and I.
I recognise him cause I use to see him everyday at Singapore Fashion Festival. So yeahh....
Thing was... Apparently, he shouted "FUCK OFF, FUCKING STUCK UP" to me.
My friend heard it. I heard it too, but I had nooooooooooo idea it was directed at me!

And yeah, I was like oblivious about what was going on and my friend said he passed by me and tried to burnt MY FACE with his fucking cigarette!!

OMG. DRAMA YO!

First off. He's like SOMEONE in the media/fashion industry. And he obviously knows that I'm just a fucking fashion student. WHAT IS THERE TO LIKE, BE STUCK UP ABOUT TO HIM??
That only shows how shallow and retarded he is, resorting to such means.

Soooo, TELL ME AGAIN!

HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF ME AS STUCK UP???

I'd definitely love to get comments regarding this!

THANKS! Leave me a tag or whatever.

:)

I'll update again soon, yo! LATERS
xx



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home