Saturday, May 05, 2007

La Bella Vita


So! I've been partying alot lately. And my folks aren't too pleased! HAHAHA.
OH WELL. I'm only young once.
I'm gonna do anything and everything that I want with no regrets, hopefully!

So partied up last week big time!

Weds - Zouk
Thurs - Clinic, MoS
Fri - Home club
Sat - Zouk, Taboo, PLAY
Sun - Powerhouse
Mon - FUCKING HUNGOVER!

Here are the pictures!

This shot was taken at Balcony, the day Elaine and I FINALLY met up for Marmalade Pantry and shopping!

Herman got PISSED DRUNK that night! HEHEHE! And Hazel's the CUTEST! :)

Saturday evening, we got invites to Zouk for MOTOROLA SUPER-STYLE MIX, some first ever "Grammy-esque" local music awards. Hahahha. HELL IT WAS FREEZING IN THERE! Haha!
Opening performance of the night! THE FABULOUS IQ of DAVID GUNN! Chris Ho's awesomeeeee! I love him. He wasn't feeling really well that night, spoke to him before he went on stage. BUT! He won a 'Special Mention' award that night, which is fucking dope! He definitely deserves it!

Irene Ang's HILARIOUSSSS! She's a darling! Met her through a friend. And partied with her and quite a few of her pals! They're all NUTS! Hahahahha. In a good way of course! Love partying with them. I bumped into Irene outside the loo, and she was like, "I'm presenting award later leh, must scream loud loud ah!" Hahahaha. For sure I did!

And then, that's X'Ho giving his thank-you speech! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Poured heavilyyyyyy that night and we all got drenched but still looking HOT! Haahahhaha! :P

WE FUCKING LOVE YOU, SHEILA SMELLLLLLLL!! <3
ANDDDD, I met HIDEKI of Style-Asia when I was over at VIP at Movida, Sunday night! He was sooooo cool and funny. HAHAHA!After which, I got drunk and fucking WASTEDDDD! Haha. Got home at 7am.

Then fast forward to this week's partying... On Weds night. We kicked off the night at Fashion Bar with some Chilean wine! And also, I made this really sweet friend who works there. HEY EDEN!
He gets me the best seats available in the house! Hahahaha! ;)



Then comes Thursday even when we attended "Show Prive" fashion show at Muhd Sultan. It showcased the local up and coming designers.
Thennn we all headed to Velvet Underground for the after party and met up with Alice, Charlene, Amot, Rachel and Yiting!
WOO!
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home