Saturday, February 17, 2007

Here to stay?


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, BITCHES!
Hope you'll get lots of red packets and then share it with me. Hahahaha.

Sorry I haven't been updating much... Well, I can make that my "new year's resolution" for CNY. If there's ever such a thing... Hahaha.

I'm still really tired from last night actually, I got really drunk!
Stupid Long Island Tea, Blue Spin and weird Vodka drink!
Hahaha.

Thanks alot to Shanna, cause I ended up sleeping on the couch in the club, so she had to look after me, and apparently they tried really hard to wake me up, but I just didn't. Haha. HEY! I'm sure they had their fun disturbing me while i'm sleeping! Hahahah.

Anywayyyyy, I know my previous post was like really emo. Haa. Yeah well... I get emo sometimes too okay!? But thanks alot to all of you guys who were really sweet to me.
Appreciate it. :)

And well... The situation now seems really complicated. I don't know what do you want from me. But I've been keeping it really cool. I don't know man... See you at my place this monday.

Anyway, I gotta run.
I know I haven't been posting much pictures. I'm sooooooo sorry... I'll do it soon. I'll try my best to do it tonight if I'm not gonna be sleeping, but I doubt it cause I'm already tired! Oh well, we'll see.

Have a good one shitheads.
x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home