Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Shouldn't I be dead by now?


Oh, goodness gracious. I haven't blogged in like 2 weeks I guess?
That's a really long time....

I couldn't find the time to sit down (feeling like blogging) and do so!
School's been really busy lately. With a couple of submissions and tons of sewing work!
Finally done with my 'twah' (mock up or sample) today!
Of course, I have been partying alot as well, I'm sure you would have guessed that.
Ministry of Sound, Attica, Zouk, FashionBar, St. James Powerhouse, PLAY, and soooo onn.....

And aside from school and partying, of course I was busy with something else.
That did cause me to get hurt. But we're really cool... And we're in a really complicated situation!
OMGGGGGGGGG. I don't know how am I gonna deal with this!
Only time will tell? I hate waiting. I'm a pretty impatient person!
UGHH. Mixed signals.

Anywayyyyy, there are, as usual, tonnnnnnnns of pictures! Especially since I haven't blogged in 2 fucking weeks.


This night when we went to Zouk, I was actually like REALYYYYYYYY sick. Gosh. I was sick all the way from the afternoon. It's fucking retarded. But I still went to Zouk that night though after having my panadols. BUT I was also drinking there, so I guess that's why I got sooo red. omg. HAha. Lyn said I was so red, it matched the tee I was wearing! HAHAHAA. Right?!!

OMGGGGGGGGGG

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE THIS.
I HAVE SPENT THE PAST 2 HOURS OF MY LIFE SITTING HERE BLOGGING WITH ALL MY FUCKING PICTURES ALL THESE WEEKS, AND GUESS WHAT?

JUST ONE FUCKING ERROR AND I CANNOT FUCKING RECOVER IT BACK!

FUCK! EVEN THE BLOODY 'RECOVER POST' CAN'T DO SHIT.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG.

AND TO THINK THAT I NEED ALL THE REST THAT I CAN GET TO RECOVER FROM THE FUCKING WEEKEND. FUCKING ADD ON TO MY MISERY.

I'VE FINALLLYYYYY GOT BACK TO BLOGGING HERE AND THIS IS WHAT FUCKING HAPPENS.

I AM SO PISSED OFF, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA.

THEY SAY, "MISERY, LOVES COMPANY."

I SAY, FUCK YOU.
ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home