Friday, January 12, 2007

SETH'S COMEBACK!



ALRIGHTTYYY.

I'm here to make an announcement!

I'm very sure that many of you know of SETH, right? And it had been on hiatus for like, FOREVER.... Hahahaha. I know, I know.... MY BAD!

I was really busy then! And haven't gotten my 'act' together. BUT, I have lately.

SETH is be making a comeback this SATURDAY at Ngee Ann poly's carnival.
I'll be at one of the stalls there, along with my very lovely friends who have argeed to help me out!

Time is from 10am to 5pm.

Do drop by if you've got no other plans! We're gonna have so much fun there!
By the way, my friends and I will be making stuff there on the spot as well... If you're interested to see how the process of making an accessory is like, feel free to drop by!

Also, I would be taking orders for customisation of belts or necklaces, bracelets and earrings!
Come look for me and we'll discuss about it!

SOUNDS LIKE FUN, EH?

WE'LL SEE YOU AT NGEE ANN THIS SATURDAY!

xx
STEFAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home