Wednesday, February 21, 2007

till i get over you........

I don't know whose side I'm takin'
But I'm not takin' things too well
I can see inside you're achin'
But is it still too early for me to tell?

(chorus)
I try to help you out through the hardest of times
Your heart is in your throat and I'm speaking my mind
Though it looks as if it's over
I'm still not over you'

Cause I still love you like I did before
I know for sure that you still feel the same way I do
if only she knew
Whoa, if only she knew

(Michelle Branch's - If Only She Knew)

I actually don't know if you feel the same way as I do.
All I know is that I'm still trying to get over you...
It sure is fucking hard.

So I'm countin' my tears
Till I get over you

Chaque fois que tu t'en vas
je pretends que tout va bien

We both know that I'm not over you

I'm not over you

(Michelle Branch - Till I Get Over You)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home